Monday, January 4, 2010

2010- A New Decade

The beginning of this new decade has left me with a whole host of emotions. Joy, delight, sadness, solemness, determination, aggravation, sentimentality, and perhaps most of all, nostalgia. Although I have been alive long enough for this to be my second "decade-turn" as it were, this is the first one that I feel that I am aware. I have enough years behind me to look back with longing, and to enjoy the comfort, the bumpy roads, the displeasure, and the magnificence of all that has happened in the past ten years. While the years have contained more mournfullness and discomfort than I would like to recognize, they have most certainly been injected with varying times of great blessings and happiness. I hope that in the years to come, I can still mentally turn the clock back to these years, and still manage to find the significance in them, and all the blessing that I have been bestowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment