Thursday, January 7, 2010

Note about Blog name

I would like to clarify something briefly. I noticed that I have some random followers of this blog that are cycling fans but who I do not know personally. I don't have a problem with then following my blog, but i just wanted to be sure that those people understand that this is not the actual blog of the RadioShack cycling team; I simply named the blog after it as a tribute to the team. So apologies for any confusion that has been created (if any has been there at all; I might be overthinking it.) However, once the team actually begins racing, I will post updates and comments in the form of this blog. Tour Down Under, the team's first race, starts January 19 in Adelaide, Australia. Good luck to all the team; Tear it up guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment