Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Predictions and Possibilities for 2010

As we are greeted with this new year, the possibilities for the coming events seem vast. Hopefully I will visit some colleges to try and decide where I want to go and what I want to do the rest of my life. When you think about it, decisions that you make in a time period that seems relatively insignificant, for example the next few months, the choices you make have the ability to impact the course of your life. It's a bit daunting, but I feel that I am ready to finally be presented with some choices and to expand my horizons.
In the next year, I will also find out a lot of things about my senior year, which will answer some questions of mine that I have been pondering since setting foot in this school. What's going to be the marching band's show? Who's going to be in what leadership positions? Are we finally going to make it to State Semi-finals? Only time can tell. It's our senior year, so we all want it to be perfect, but life teaches us that perfection rarely happens. One can still hope though. I have a lot of confidence in my fellow classmates of 2011, and I think that the next twelve months will be exciting and momentous, as we finally say goodbye to childhood and embark on our new, more difficult, but more rewarding endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment