Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You know what they say...

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. In other words, don't say something bad about people if they can get you right back for something you did. I think this is something we have all experienced, whether we are the glass house inhabitant or the person to whom the stone is being thrown. In fact just the other day, I was eating breakfast with my family after church, and my obese father made a comment about how my slightly overweight sister could stand to lose a few. So naturally, I seized the oppurtunity to call him out. "You know what they say, Dad."
"What?"
"Oh, something about people in glass houses..."
"What do they say?"
Sighing, I just shook my head as my mom and sister chuckled, while my father continued to ask me what I was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment