Thursday, September 3, 2009

What does home mean to you?

Home for me is more a feeling than a thought. It's more who I'm with, and the conversations and moments that we share and are able to recall from past experiences that makes home rather than a building. That's just a house.

So, because home for me is the place I feel most comfortable, most familiar, I'm not sure whether or not I'll be ready to leave. On the one hand, I want some independence, more to prove to myself that I am capable of living by myself and being self-sufficient. On the other hand, I do still feel that I'll miss that security and comfort that you get by being at home.

Being at home- For me, it's more of a mental state than a physical one. I think, at least I hope, that I'll be able to handle making a home for myself and my future family.

1 comment:

  1. okay so this has nothing to do with your actual post, but i need a few things cleared up.
    1. who is this? paffdaddy does not classify as a name.
    2. are you following your own blog?

    ReplyDelete