Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Joe Biden

Alright, so I'm sure at this point everyone has heard about Joe Biden and his infamous slip of the tongue the night healthcare reform was past. I'm not here to talk about politics, but I will however, discuss morals. I find it highly irritating and discomforting that someone who is in such power in our government cannot control his loud vulgar mouth. He is someone who I'm sure a lot of people look up to, simply for the fact of his position. So, quite honestly, his behavior is unacceptable. If we can't trust our vice president to keep a clean tongue in his head, what does that say for the rest of our government? All I'm trying to say is, it's more than a little disconcerting that we have someone in office like that who can't control their words with more finesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment