Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Choosing the Right College

Recently, I've been picking up some speed on trying to decide on where I want to go to school after high school. It helps a little bit more now that I know I want to major in Music, but still there are so many things to consider that I'm a bit overwhelmed. All my band friends say that I should go to a place like Murray or WKU, because they have really good music programs. This is true, and both of these are fine schools, it's just that I'd like to be a little further away from home. That seems to be a foreign concept to everybody for some reason. It's not like I want to change my citizenship or anything, it's just I'd like to broaden my horizons. That said, since I know more about in-state schools than out-of-state schools, for one, I can't use my KEES money, and on the other hand, I don't know as much about them. So what I'm endeavoring to do over Spring Break is to visit a couple of colleges that have piqued my interest and see how they turn out. Hopefully I will get some good answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment