Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Health and Illness during the Winter

As winter becomes more apparent around us, so does the tsunami of sneezing, coughing, moaning people experiecing the delightful minor illnesses that are a daily occurence during the frigid months. It seems each year, no matter how much OJ I down, I always end up with a small cold or at least a sore throat. While these thankfully aren't serious enough to prevent me from keeping up with school, they are inconvenient to say the least. It's not that a sore throat or a cough are excrutiating or dabilitating, but it's just a little annoyance that keeps ringing your immune system's doorbell and keeps you from running at 100%. I just hope that maybe this winter season I'll be able to steer clear of all that nastiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment