Monday, November 30, 2009

Paulo Coelho

One of his recent quotes reads: "If you aren't pushing limits you aren't trying hard enough." This question leads me to wonder, am I pushing my limits? Am I being the best I can be? Moreover, is anyone else expanding their boundaries? Is it more consolation to be the only one exceeding expectation, or for no one to? Surely by example, (hopefully not mine, I know that I could do some things better than I do now) more people will realize the potential that they have to do better in life, therefore bettering themselves, their children, and the human race. Is our society as a whole continuing to improve at the rate that it should? Then again, who can know how fast we "should" be moving, if innovation should be present at all. It's hard to know.

1 comment: